How to care for Peruvian hair?
Peruvian hair is one of the most beautiful hair extension all over the world. It is really soft and lightweight among various hair extension, which could give people most natural looking. Peruvian virgin hair is a multipurpose extension but it tends to blend in well with African American hairstyle textures. It also works well with medium Caucasian hair textures with professional carement. There is nothing that is impossible to achieve with this hair.
If you have ever had a weave, you are maybe afraid of hair tangling, shedding or matted hair. Therefore taking care of your Peruvian virgin hair is important. There are some tips on it.
- Always sleep with a satin or silk bonnet.
- Detangle your hair with a wild toothcomb or wig brush.
- Using flexi-rollers to maintain your weave without heat.
- Put suitable products or conditioner. Avoid too heavy hair oils.
- Regular shampooing, conditioning, and deep conditioning sometimes.
- Nice warm head massage is needed.
- Using professional conditioning hair coloring system.