how to make a lace front wig look natural
Lace front wigs are one of the most popular hair extensions methods that provide a hair beauty choice for many people who are suffering from various types of hair loss. Human hair lace front wigs has gained popularity because of their high quality with 100% real human hair, their natural look, their competitive price and they are also very easy and comfortable to wear. Below are some tips on how to make a lace front wigs look natural.
- Braid your hair and lay it flat under the cap as possible as you can.
- Cut off the extra lace. In general, there are two combs on the side to adjust straps and human hair wig seller will ensure the wig will suit for most women. If too much lace, you could cut off them to suit you mostly.
- Plucking some of baby hair out and some hair in the front and pull them down so that create a natural hairline and look like your own edge.
- Dye the lace color to match your skin tone, some people will use the eye shadow or concealer to match your skin tone.
- Use a wide tooth brush on hair and pull off the tangles or avoid any blow.