How to wash your human hair weave
Looking for some tips on how to wash your hair weave? There will be some suggestion below. As we all know, Hair weave or Lace Wigsbecomes popular in black African American women daily life to increasing confidence or natural looking. In truth, it usually require more care than our regular hair, since they are without regular oils from our scalp. If you want your hair weave in natural, long and beautiful condition, please pay attention on it and follow these steps, hope it will work for you.
- Use a wide-tooth comb to comb through the hair and remove any tangles. For curly hair, you could use your fingers to avoid any tangling or frizzy.
- Shampoo the hair. You could also shampoo one more time based on the type of hair. Make sure do not use your fingernails to scratch the scalp.
- Rinse gently the hair with warm water and squeeze out the extra shampoo and dirt and then towel dry the hair.
- Apply deep conditioner in sections and detangle with a wide tooth comb downward, This also could prevent frizz and tangles.
- Put on a plastic shower cap and let it sit for about 25-30 minutes, it could allow the hair to condition and get more moisturize.
- Rinse it with warm water again and If it is straight, you could blow dry with low heat. If the hair is curly or wavy, please let it dry on its own and also put a little gel at the ends.
If you want quality virgin hair bundles, please do not hesitate to shop with us.