human hair wigs care tips
Human hair wigs are available in many styles and colors that achieve any woman’s desired look and also could add fun and beauty in life. Wanna got one? Do you want to get some tips of caring human hair wigs? Below are some suggestion.
- Brush out your wig or extensions gently before washing. Use a soft-bristled brush to remove any tangles.
- Shampoo your extensions. Sweat and dirt cause tangles, so you should wash your hair regularly. Slowly wet your hair while taking a shower. Use a mild shampoo and lather your hair in a downward motion.
- Wash your wig with a hair cleanser or mild detergent. Gently place your wig in a tub filled with cool water and allow the wig to soak for five to ten minutes. Rinse the wig with cool water when finished. Allow your wig to air dry by placing on a mannequin head so it will dry in its natural shape. Do not brush your wig when it is wet.
- Brush your extensions or wig gently after washing. Using a softbristled brush or a wide-tooth comb, brush your hair two to three times a day to prevent tangles,
- Spray the hair with a leave-in conditioner daily to help prevent tangles. You can also use a detangling product or silicon spray to help your hair extensions and wigs stay tangle-free.
- Tie your hair extension up when sleeping or exercising to prevent tangles. Wear a swimming cap when swimming. If you have a wig, you should remove it when sleeping, exercising or swimming when possible.
- Avoid heat, such as curling irons or hair dryers.Do not blow dry your wig and use heat sparingly on hair extensions.